We accept credit and debit cards payments. All transactions are securely powered by Stripe.
If you need an invoice for your order, please send the order request and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also pay by bank card on the spot at What a Jazz dance studio (Lukiškių skg. 6, LT-01108, Vilnius).
We accept and deliver merchandise orders only in Lithuania. We send the goods to you by convenient LP Express/Omniva postal machines or deliver them by couriers/ourselves to the address specified by you no longer than 5 working days after payment.
We prepare and ship all orders on the same or next day and inform you about this by e-mail.
The price of delivery by postal machines is €3, to the specified address – €5.
Please check our classes or specific events description for refund policy.
All purchased physical goods can be returned within 14 working days from the day of delivery if:
- The product is in neat, original packaging;
- The appearance of the product packaging has not changed substantially;
- The product has not been used or damaged;
- The product is complete with all documentation attached by the manufacturer;
- You have a document of purchase of the product.
If the goods are of poor quality due to the fault of the seller or the manufacturer, we will replace the goods or refund the money paid for them.